Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Quality Blog Comment Challenge

 Kia ora everyone , i'm back with another blog post and today it's about " Quality blog comments " In Cybersmart we learnt about how to reply or comment to someones blog post in a nice way. When you type to your friend an say " hey you need to change those errors you made in writing" but they take it like you said it in a rude way. How can you change that? Well you see you can explain to them that you were just trying to remind and did not intend to say it in a rude way. Anyways take a look at my slide below


5 comments:

  1. Ni hao Rukia! I like how you answered those questions correctly! I did the same thing too. May I ask what the Mahi pai kia mau tonu Rukia sentence is? It doesn't seem to be highlighted in any colour. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there Rukia

    I really liked your introduction. It actually felt like you were talking to me. I could hear your voice in your writing. I completely understood what you meant when you said some people might think you are being rude when you try offering help.. remembr to keep an eye out for those capital letters and full stopw.. happy blogging :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Rukia,

    Thank you for sharing your learning. I like how you have identified the positive part of a comment. Are you planning to post some comments too?

    Looking forward to future blog posts,
    Miss Laxa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rukia,
    This is a really cool slideshow and I've also done this task before.Was this task fun for you?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kia ora, I also think quality blog commenting is something we all need to do. Your explanation is really good, I can see the greeting, positive, thoughtful, and helpful in the comments.

    ReplyDelete